1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So That's It!

I realize that my insecurities are going to have to come a head at some point. Further evaluation brings about the realization that my obsession with sports is that it gave me an outlet in which I could shine. I often find myself frustrated because I'm not the tallest, most outgoing, articulate, or attractive guy most of the time and I crave to lash out. It's enough to be me and trust that those people that God has for me to interact with in my life will surface and I will have meaningful relationships with those people. I have to stop feeling lonely and secretly coveting the spotlight. Instead I need to focus on being the absolute best that I can be at whatever I'm working with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home