1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm on the road

Random artistic outbursts occur from time to time. I was on my way to Indianapolis to work out and these two came to mind. I often wonder how they sound to others, but I'd rather not be disappointed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll admit that I'm one of those brothers
I like to have my cake and eat it to.
I prefer to hear "I'm in love with" along with the "I love you"
At some point I developed a self consciousness
We all wear the mask
Someday the world will know my passion
Never having to ask
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold in December

When it's cold in December I persevere
I'm Ford tough, built to last
In crunch time I'm the go to man
I thrive in the sunshine
Grind in the snow
I bring life to any situation
I'm similar to a seasoned dandelion
It's not dead, go ahead blow
A start reality most men fear
But me when it's cold in December I persevere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home