1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Sunday, March 12, 2006

3/12/06

I lie motionless in a porcelain casing I had filled to the outer brim, I was crying.
Now that the reality of the day had set in I realized that my life would never be the same, I was hurt. All of my creativity and passion for life seemed to have passed, a glimmer of hope took form in the shape of memories. I had become an articulate assassin, accustomed to being healthy in the mind. Who are you and what did you do to me! Where is the youthful spirit that accompanied me through all of those long hard nights, the times when I didn't know that I knew? What has become of he that fought, figuratively and literally, for his beliefs? Did you rob yourself of you by trying to conform? Have you not had a good heart all along? Why then did you threaten so many, is it because you personified self esteem? I miss you, please come back, you were my motivation! He put you hear for me, because everyone knows that I'm too weak to go at this alone, I'd never get it done by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home