1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Monday, February 06, 2006

Getting old

Relatively speaking how old is 23? Ultimately we have no way of knowing how long we will live. I guess that's why I have had this feeling in the back of my mind for what seems forever. I am genuinely terrified of the change that is to come, of growing older. I guess my problem is that I never really felt like I was a kid. I made mistakes but never really lived the carefree lifestyle that it seems so many have experienced. Is it too late? Is that what I need to do before I can feel more comfortable with going on with my life? When will I stop analyzing everything so much?

I wish to just BE but as THEY SAY it's a HARD KNOCK LIFE and though I'm GOING THROUGH ALOT in this UNPREDICTABLE time I know that if I had ONE WISH I'd conquer this FEAR OF FLYING, KEEP ON PUSHING, and LIVE THE LIFE like it's GOLDEN (NO HOMO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home