1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A day has yet to pass without you crossing my mind. I miss you. I wonder what you are doing, how things are going. I keep replaying the events of our last encounter, wondering if that is the final moment that I will live with for the rest of my life. If it is I am sorry that it turned out this way. I didn't give you what you deserved from me... I loved you so much but didn't trust myself enough to move forward. I failed.

Still, I can't help but to think all things work for the good... In that this situation has helped me learn more about myself and you. I still can't believe what happened in DC. It plays out in my mind from everyday. I keep playing through in my mind, how you played me that day and ended up on your back for another man. I hope that you have found what you were looking for in the decisions that you are making. I pray though that you have figured it out that you deserve more than physical relationships and that you one day feel strongly enough for someone where you are willing to be selfless and fearlessly in love.

I wonder if I will talk to you again; but if I do I'll probably play it cool. I wonder if you think about me just the same? What we would say if we talked again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home