1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today

I feel empty inside because I'm finding myself rejected. Not even in the sense that I'm simply not enough, but that someone thinks I'm not enough and is more happy not talking to me All the success in the world can't remedy this pain. All of a sudden money does not seem like a big idea. I'm sitting here along mentally and phsyically, struggling emotionally to connect with anything other than saddened pain. It's frustrating because I have no one to talk to about this and these thoughts. The unfortuante thing is that no on seems to care, especially not the one that I need to care. I'm dying everyday as a result and can't quite visualize how to respond from this downtrodden state. But instead of hating myself, I am more or less burned out of inergy in my heart. It sounds crazy but I would rahter camp outside just to get a chance at seeing her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home