1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'll Die.. Some other time

There is nothing like a near death experience to get the old creative juices flowing... Today I was pulling out to head back home after dropping my little brother off at school (why does he go to a private school anyway?) and was nearly leveled by a white caprice. He must have been going 70 on Salem, that's bad business! I definately should have been more cautious and will be for now on. At some point I'm probably going to develop a complex about driving. That's the second time!

Isn't it wild how quickly life ends! It's truly a here today gone tomorrow contract we have on earth. Heart disease, unindentifable conditions, and freak accidents! Life is temporary, so why not go all out and make it happen while you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home