1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Time to plan...

Principles

  1. I work to get paid and to deliver a comfortable lifestyle for myself and family. (Financial Security)
  2. I want my work to make a meaningful difference in other people’s lives. (Altruism)
  3. I want to be great at what I do and be known for my work. (Prestige)

    Destination Role

    My vocation is an extension of my lifestyle. It links my primary interests, sports and personal finance, to develop a powerful enterprise. This operation will be in line with the aforementioned principles and offer a high level of personal satisfaction. I am my biggest critic and will work to ensure that I am satisfied with the output of my work. My work is engaging, exciting, and fun. I create wealth that has a meaning. I am a steward in the betterment of society

    My vision is to establish long-term business relationships with professional athletes, leverage those relationships to provide traditionally underrepresented groups with the education and tools they need in order to live comfortably day to day, save and invest for retirement, plan for college funding and estate planning. My business will help ensure athletes are using their success for good.

    I will have a highly visible role where I would be instrumental in strategic direction of the operation. While I might not be involved in the day to day execution, I will thoroughly understand the operation and be seen as an integral asset in the overall implementation of its theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home