1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Friday, November 10, 2006

Umm...

If it all ended soon would that be ok? Would you feel comfortable with all that you accomplished? Would the idea of never waking up again be acceptable? Did you spend ever day in pursuit of dreams and aspirations? Did you focus on the wrong things and fail to use your time wisely. Did you waste it? Did you waste this life because you valued the wrong things? Did you find yourself saying “I wish I had known then what I do now?” Maybe it’s not too late, but you better act fast. Most would say that time stands still for no man, why would you dare to test the notion?

I want more of myself then I am capable of achieving, such that as long as I keep working toward my goal I’ll be a little better off tomorrow then I was today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home