1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How does this happen?

I'm a firm believer that people are going to take as much of you as you are willing to give. What are you willing to come off of? Rest assured there is someone waiting out there willing to get that out of you. I've often wondered what it is that drives the nature of relationships that we have with others? It would go so far as I would be afraid to let go of a relationship because I recognize how precious those opportunities are. But the reality is that you can't hold on to what is not in your plan forever. Sometimes you have to take a loss and trust that you will be able to bounce back. I've experienced the feeling a few times before, but ultimately a better situation awaited me on the other side. I'm going to do better this time around... I'll actually try to hold onto the single status for a little bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home