1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Friday, June 12, 2009

Damn

I chose you before. Why did'nt I follow through? Now when you pop up I feel empty like it was the first day after - even though it's already been a year. My heart aches.

My biggest regret in life is not being decisive. I had a chance at success and failed.

True love is the soul's recognition of its counterpoint... and I out thought myself. That's how stupid people do it I guess.

I would say sorry a million times if that would bring you back.

Could it work anyway? I try to tell myself that there is no sensible alternative or reason to expect success if you did. But my rational brain won't let me be at ease. I want you. I miss you. I am incomplete.

I used to be able to write about love and all the things in it. Now I am off kilter. My inspiration has dried up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home