1.2.3.4.5.5.4.3.2.1

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I'm Thankful For Today

A challenged is to find something (new) to be thankful for everyday.

Today I am thankful that in spite of all my insecurities and desire to do better I have found some level of success to date, while positioning myself to be an asset to others.

In the last two weeks I had two different people reach out to me from Indiana about providing perspective on my experience of being black in corporate america. Though it is ironic, given that I often question whether I am pursuing the right path, I feel good that my perspective is valued enough that people think to reach out to me for help. I must be doing something right... even if I know that I can do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home